You are invited to our Open Day to view the luxury apartments and experience all that is on offer at. at Wispers Park Retirement Village.
We have 58 Apartments nestling within 22 acres of beautiful parkland in a countryside location with a stunning period mansion as the centre piece. Oak Hall, a Grade II listed mansion house is the centre piece of the village containing The Village Club – the Bistro, bar, activities and games room, TV room ,library, hairdressing room and gym.
Owning a home here is a great opportunity to experience a truly independent lifestyle in a secure environment .The apartments are all carpeted and ready for you to move into with fully fitted kitchens, high quality fittings and many have balconies or patios overlooking the grounds.
Prices range from £190,000 for a one bed apartment to £410,000 for our largest 2 bedroom, apartment
Come along on the 26th April between 11am-4pm
View our beautiful village and Show Apartments, refreshments will be served throughout the day. Booking for this is essential. Afternoon tea will also be served courtesy of Bill our Chef, plus:
- Argquin Fine arts will hold a display in Oak Hall
- Refelexologist Gillian Berry will give a short talk and complementary taster sessions throughout the day
- The Garden Partners will give a short talk about plants suitable for patios and balconies with lots of samples.
- Alison Orchard will have her easel and paints and crayons as part of the art club soon to be started for residents
- Phoenix Cards will provide a display of greetings cards
- Magnetic Wellness Jewellery will be displaying a wide range of health benefit jewellery and explain the benefits of these.
- Waitrose will give a talk on nutrition and show the special welcome pack our residents will be receiving when they first move in.
You can enter a raffle to win 2 prizes of Lunch for 4 in our Bistro for Mothering Sunday., and a prize of a free game of golf at Old Thorns and much much more
Rosemary and Mary look forward to welcoming you and your family to Wispers Park. To book an appointment please call the Marketing Office on 01428 852 347 Mon-Sat 10-5pm